wire China 2020
- The 9th All China-International Wire&Cable Industry Trade Fair
With 16 years of experience, wire China has grown into Asia's most influential, and the world's second most influential wire industry event. Concurrently held with Tube China, wire China 2020 will take place from 23th to 26th September at Shanghai International New Expo Centre with 100,800sqm exhibition space. It's estimated that the both events will welcome 48,000 quality visitors and be ground to a comprehensive exhibit range presented by around 1,700 leading brands.
Join the wire China, join the best!
Dates: 23 - 26 September, 2020
Venue: Shanghai New International Expo Centre (SNIEC)
Deadline of booth booking: 31 May 2020
Record-breaking figures of wire & Tube China 2018
· Unprecedented 100,800 square meters exhibition space.
· 1,654 exhibitors from 31 countries and regions.
· International pavilions from Germany, Italy, North America, Australia, France, South Korea, Japan and China Taiwan.
· 45,120 trade visitors from 91 countries and regions, an increase of 6.9%.
· The top 10 overseas visitors were from: India, South Korea, China Taiwan, Japan, Russia, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, China Hong Kong, Indonesia.
Wire Manufacturing & Finishing Machinery、Process Technology Tools、Auxiliary Process Technology Materials、Materials, Special Wires & Cables、Measuring & Control Technology、Test Engineering、Specialist Areas
The Wire Industry、The Cable Industry、Iron, Steel & Non-ferrous Metals、Automotive Supply Industry、Aerospace Supply Industry、Electrical Industry、Construction Industry、Skilled Trade、Services、Associations、Universities/Technical colleges/Institutions、Other
• Shanghai Electric Cable Research Institute Co.,Ltd
• Messe Düsseldorf (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
In cooperation with：
• Messe Düsseldorf GmbH
Brand in China and other Asian Countries
Messe Düsseldorf (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Ms. Mary Cao
Tel.: 86-21-6169 8369
Fax: +86 21 6169 8301
Brand in Europe and North-/South America
Messe Düsseldorf GmbH
Mr. Marcus R. Muellers
Tel.: +49 (0) 211 4560 579
Fax: +49 (0) 211 4560 87579